Another random Dumbledore fact
Monday, August 01, 2005
Ys, I know this obsession with Harry Potter might start to get very annoying for most people but gah, its fun penning down theories and it'll be fun to go over them once I've actually read the seventh book, which will probably come in a couple of years' time.
Anyway, J. K. Rowling used to say that there are gonna be 7 Harry Potter books because Harry will coplete his 7 years at Hogwarts. However, at the end of the sixth book, he's planned to leave Hogwarts, it made me think maybe Rowling has changed the initial idea of the book. But then, I discussed it with Amena and Jo and we came up with the conclusion that Harry will return to Hogwarts if the school reopens with Dumbledore as headmaster.
Therefore, Dumbledore WILL come back and will be headmaster and Harry will complete his 7 years at Hogwarts as initially said.
Anyway, J. K. Rowling used to say that there are gonna be 7 Harry Potter books because Harry will coplete his 7 years at Hogwarts. However, at the end of the sixth book, he's planned to leave Hogwarts, it made me think maybe Rowling has changed the initial idea of the book. But then, I discussed it with Amena and Jo and we came up with the conclusion that Harry will return to Hogwarts if the school reopens with Dumbledore as headmaster.
Therefore, Dumbledore WILL come back and will be headmaster and Harry will complete his 7 years at Hogwarts as initially said.

