Nausheen tagged me for this ages ago.
Sunday, October 02, 2005
5 years ago:
I was fresh out of school.. worked in Ufone then in SoftVision. Then finally started college. College was one of the best times of my life. 5 years ago.. started so many new relationships that are still there and also said goodbye to some people I wish I hadn't.
1 year ago:
I was the happiest girl on the face of this earth. Fresh out of the Hashmi fiasco, me and q were more in love than ever. turnbacktime turnbacktime.
5 songs I know all the words to:
Cradle of Filth - Born in a Burial Gown
Bombay Rockers - Rock the Party
Bryan Adams - Heaven
Junoon - Mei ney kabhe
Carly Simons - You're so vain
5 songs I wish I knew all the words to:
Nina Simone - Sinnerman
Strings - Mei ney tujhey (I think that's the name, their new song)
Guns 'n Roses - November rain
Scorpions - Send me an angel
NFAK - Tumhei dillagi bhool jani pareygi
5 snacks I enjoy:
Lay's Sour Cream and Onion chips
Nachos
Jelly candies (like jelly bears, jelly o's, etc)
Twix
Those longthinbrown biscuit like sticks with salt on them
5 things I'd do with a million dollars:
Get an Accord
Get atleast 150 pairs of shoes
Buy hundreds of new clothes
And matching handbags
Invest the rest so I can get richer :D
5 places I would run away to:
Sanny's place
To bajjoe in Dubai
Paris
Lahore
Into someone's arms
5 things I would never wear:
Ill fitted pants that are loose from top and tight from bottom
Really loose and weird cutted shirts
Can't thinkof much else, I can usually carry anything off :/
5 favourite TV shows:
Friends
Tru Calling
Charmed
E's random 101 thing shows
Clarissa (used to come ages ago when Melissa Joan Hart was a kid)
5 greatest joys:
Family
Friends
Love
Looking beautiful
Getting smses or calls when least expected :)
5 favorite toys:
Bonnie and Terri
A little stuffed dog that says "I woof you"
Hair
Makeup :))
MY LAPTOP!!
I was fresh out of school.. worked in Ufone then in SoftVision. Then finally started college. College was one of the best times of my life. 5 years ago.. started so many new relationships that are still there and also said goodbye to some people I wish I hadn't.
1 year ago:
I was the happiest girl on the face of this earth. Fresh out of the Hashmi fiasco, me and q were more in love than ever. turnbacktime turnbacktime.
5 songs I know all the words to:
Cradle of Filth - Born in a Burial Gown
Bombay Rockers - Rock the Party
Bryan Adams - Heaven
Junoon - Mei ney kabhe
Carly Simons - You're so vain
5 songs I wish I knew all the words to:
Nina Simone - Sinnerman
Strings - Mei ney tujhey (I think that's the name, their new song)
Guns 'n Roses - November rain
Scorpions - Send me an angel
NFAK - Tumhei dillagi bhool jani pareygi
5 snacks I enjoy:
Lay's Sour Cream and Onion chips
Nachos
Jelly candies (like jelly bears, jelly o's, etc)
Twix
Those longthinbrown biscuit like sticks with salt on them
5 things I'd do with a million dollars:
Get an Accord
Get atleast 150 pairs of shoes
Buy hundreds of new clothes
And matching handbags
Invest the rest so I can get richer :D
5 places I would run away to:
Sanny's place
To bajjoe in Dubai
Paris
Lahore
Into someone's arms
5 things I would never wear:
Ill fitted pants that are loose from top and tight from bottom
Really loose and weird cutted shirts
Can't thinkof much else, I can usually carry anything off :/
5 favourite TV shows:
Friends
Tru Calling
Charmed
E's random 101 thing shows
Clarissa (used to come ages ago when Melissa Joan Hart was a kid)
5 greatest joys:
Family
Friends
Love
Looking beautiful
Getting smses or calls when least expected :)
5 favorite toys:
Bonnie and Terri
A little stuffed dog that says "I woof you"
Hair
Makeup :))
MY LAPTOP!!

