Not a single girl kind of a girl.
Saturday, December 31, 2005
The Guru is, without doubt, one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. I remember the first time I saw it when me and Joe sneaked into the movie theatre without tickets and had no idea what movie was going to be playing. So once we're seated, all we see on the screen is this half naked man dancing and then bajjoe exclaims, "Oh, it's The Guru!". It was rated 18 then, and I was 17 or 16 or something but it was too late to sneak back out, we'd probably end up gettig caught :p So we ended up sitting for the rest of the movie and laughed till our stomachs ached.
I love all those Indian songs and the way Heather Graham dresses up as a Bollywood actress and actually does those dulhan type dances, lol. Oh, and how can I forget, "I have abandonment issues!"
Anyway, I know I haven't written in my blog in forever. I've been insanely tied up. Fist was busy in Dubai, came back on the 27th and sicne then been tied up in weddings and whatnot. Sarah's wedding was on 28th. A friend's wedding is a weird experience, especially if it's a close friend. On one hand, I was so happy for her that I felt I couldn't stop smiling.. and the other part of me was so scared for her and I just wanted to protect her from all those responsibilities and whatnot. I just hope she stays happy forever and ever and ever and nver has to face any difficulties in life.

So here's a pic of Sarah, the most beautiful bride :) and on the right hand side is a picture of us all going crazy. From left, that's Ali then me, Walji, Momo and Hussain. And behind Hussain is the half hidden face of Yasir. It was so much fun!!!
I woke up surprisingly early today, so I think I'm gonna go to Park Towers and get some stuff done from Maria B. and then I have the collect my Mehndi ka jora from Gulf and I'll probably end up buying chooriyan as well. I was planning on getting my haircut aaj, but Nina Lotia has no apppointments. Anyway, 3rd ko I'll get a haircut alongwith manicure/pedicure.. weee! Hope it lasts me till the Valima, I'll top coat it everyday.
Oh my, I'm becoming such a girly girl *claps*
PS. For Sheen, basically you can say that I'm not a single girl kind of a girl :pPp ROFLMAO
I love all those Indian songs and the way Heather Graham dresses up as a Bollywood actress and actually does those dulhan type dances, lol. Oh, and how can I forget, "I have abandonment issues!"
Anyway, I know I haven't written in my blog in forever. I've been insanely tied up. Fist was busy in Dubai, came back on the 27th and sicne then been tied up in weddings and whatnot. Sarah's wedding was on 28th. A friend's wedding is a weird experience, especially if it's a close friend. On one hand, I was so happy for her that I felt I couldn't stop smiling.. and the other part of me was so scared for her and I just wanted to protect her from all those responsibilities and whatnot. I just hope she stays happy forever and ever and ever and nver has to face any difficulties in life.

So here's a pic of Sarah, the most beautiful bride :) and on the right hand side is a picture of us all going crazy. From left, that's Ali then me, Walji, Momo and Hussain. And behind Hussain is the half hidden face of Yasir. It was so much fun!!!
I woke up surprisingly early today, so I think I'm gonna go to Park Towers and get some stuff done from Maria B. and then I have the collect my Mehndi ka jora from Gulf and I'll probably end up buying chooriyan as well. I was planning on getting my haircut aaj, but Nina Lotia has no apppointments. Anyway, 3rd ko I'll get a haircut alongwith manicure/pedicure.. weee! Hope it lasts me till the Valima, I'll top coat it everyday.
Oh my, I'm becoming such a girly girl *claps*
PS. For Sheen, basically you can say that I'm not a single girl kind of a girl :pPp ROFLMAO

