she's the drama queen.

marlboro reds.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I know what you're thinking
What?
That I'm like so totally hot and stuff :p
That's what I thought the first time I met you..

Heh. There are, however, four kinds of people in this world - salt, sugar, black pepper, and red pepper. I'm -supposedly- salt trying and pretending to be sugar and eternally wanting to be red pepper but remaining salt. He is black pepper. And him, He is sugar turned to salt? Or red pepper? Salt, surely.

Psychoanalyze me.

You want to be in control of everything but the thing is, deep down inside you know that the one thing you can't control is yourself - and that's the scariest thing of all.

You can never know everything..
You can always try..

You always want to know everything but deep down inside, you don't even know yourself. And that's what makes you so scared. You want to appear to the world to be this tough, tough person but deep down inside, you're just a hopeless romantic.

Heh, fortune teller? I tend to forget that social psychology term. The over generalizations one size fits all.

random junoon songs, you're so vain, smells like teen spirit, black, summer on 69, can't help falling in love with you, meiray angney mei tumhara kia kaam hai, aey ajnabi, whatnot.

Licking salty lips mingled with sweetness and stained blue by the margarita. Those goblet-types, somehow, have a way of making you feel more elegant and graceful somehow.

And I'll never be able to have blueberry margarita with a straw ever again.