If I were
Friday, October 13, 2006
Fulfilling all my tagged duties today, heh. Jo tagged me for this a long, long time ago.
Here goes:
If I were a time of day, I would be ... Saturday night. That's... life.
If I were a non-human animal, I would be ... a cat. or a fox. or maybe a butterfly.
If I were a direction, I would be ... north.
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be ... something purple! :D
If I were a liquid, I would be ... water. fluid and pure.
If I were a tool, I would be ... ripping off Jo on this one. A Swiss Army Knife. A hot pink one. heh. or red, maybe.
If I were a kind of weather, I would be ... winter. the kind that makes you wear warm comfortable winter clothes and snuggle up under blankets.
If I were a mythical creature, I would be ... chimera.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be ... a flute. or a harp.
If I were a color, I would be ... red.
If I were a sound, I would be ... the "ting" of the triangle :)
If I were a movie, I would be ... mean girls.
If I were a food, I would be ... jalapeno.
If I were a material, I would be ... satin silk. white.
If I were a word, I would be .. passion.
If I were a facial expression, I would be ... snicker.
If I were a month, I would be... april. when it's not too cold, not too hot.
If I were a day of the week, I would be... Saturday.
If I were a planet, I would be... earth.
If I were a tree, I would be... eucalyptus! heh. cuz of the koalas.mm.
If I were a flower/plant, I would be ... daisy.
If I were a fruit, I would be ... an orange
If I were an article of clothing, I would be ... leather boots.
If I were a Disney character, I would be ... pocahontas. mulan.
If I were an online abbreviation, I would be ... wtf.
If I were a hairstyle, I would be ... can't describe it here. but it involves bangs.
If I were a number, I would be ... 5.
If I were a kitchen device, I would be ... a wooden spoon. or a teflon frying pan.
Here goes:
If I were a time of day, I would be ... Saturday night. That's... life.
If I were a non-human animal, I would be ... a cat. or a fox. or maybe a butterfly.
If I were a direction, I would be ... north.
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be ... something purple! :D
If I were a liquid, I would be ... water. fluid and pure.
If I were a tool, I would be ... ripping off Jo on this one. A Swiss Army Knife. A hot pink one. heh. or red, maybe.
If I were a kind of weather, I would be ... winter. the kind that makes you wear warm comfortable winter clothes and snuggle up under blankets.
If I were a mythical creature, I would be ... chimera.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be ... a flute. or a harp.
If I were a color, I would be ... red.
If I were a sound, I would be ... the "ting" of the triangle :)
If I were a movie, I would be ... mean girls.
If I were a food, I would be ... jalapeno.
If I were a material, I would be ... satin silk. white.
If I were a word, I would be .. passion.
If I were a facial expression, I would be ... snicker.
If I were a month, I would be... april. when it's not too cold, not too hot.
If I were a day of the week, I would be... Saturday.
If I were a planet, I would be... earth.
If I were a tree, I would be... eucalyptus! heh. cuz of the koalas.mm.
If I were a flower/plant, I would be ... daisy.
If I were a fruit, I would be ... an orange
If I were an article of clothing, I would be ... leather boots.
If I were a Disney character, I would be ... pocahontas. mulan.
If I were an online abbreviation, I would be ... wtf.
If I were a hairstyle, I would be ... can't describe it here. but it involves bangs.
If I were a number, I would be ... 5.
If I were a kitchen device, I would be ... a wooden spoon. or a teflon frying pan.

