she's the drama queen.

Rest in peace.
Sunday, October 09, 2005

25,000 dead.
50,000 injured.

At iftar time yesterday, it was just 1,000 dead.

It's so real. It's so scary.

Sarah Munir's friend is missing in Islamabaf, her dad's cousin is dead in Kashmir.
Omair (Isb) from Sanny's class who dropped out in 1st semester is dead.
All the chowkidars, cooks, drivers.. everyone's heading to villages that remain no more.

To think just day before yesterday I wad dwelling on Rizwan's death even though it's been four months and crying my eyes out for him and everyone affected.

So many more reasons to cry.
I wish I could pray right now.

May they all rest in peace.
And I hope their families and friends find peace.

May Allah bless us all.

ps. Please click all the ads on this website. http://helppakistan.blogspot.com/ All the proceeds go to an earthquake relief fund. It's the elast we can do.