she's the drama queen.

stalker
Monday, February 13, 2006

My last entry.. the 9 bags and 3 cartons was just my stuff. Clothes not included. My clothes would take up atleast3 to 4 big waley cartons by themselves. Oh, and my books werent included either - that would take another 2 cartons :p

On other notes, had been getting missed calls and smses over and over again from a random number. So annoying, I tell you. I had to fight all these urges to sms that persons wear words and endedup calling ufone helpline to complain. Ufone said I can'tregister a complaint until I'vereceived three of the calls so I decided to do just that.

The first two times I picked up and didn't say anything just so I'd ensure him calling again. The third time I picked up and told him I feel so sad for him to have nothing better to do. Seems like he sees me going to college everyday from home AND coming back. Every day almost sicne the past 5 months and he's gone all around looking and looking and looking for my number. He wanted to know if I was engaged..I told him I am Nikaofied. He asked me when's my rukhsati, I told him to go away. He told me he's 21, I told him I'm 24.

He said, "Please make fraandship with me"
I said, "Goodbye"

I ended up having my ufone complaint registered, so yay.