she's the drama queen.

breakdown
Sunday, April 16, 2006

I've had the worst possible day in a long time. The day started with me cursing the electricity having gone out the night before while I was talking to Leetal Boi and being hopeful about what seemed like a promising day. Shit POM class, shit MA class, barely attended POI class. Got 81 questionnaires filled in IBA. Ran away to Saddar to get a side view mirror for my car, quite difficult driving without it- only to find it clogged with horrendous traffic. Then ran away with Ali to Hot 'n Spicy to get some food into the system before the tiring work that lay ahead. Then hours spent at Park Towers, fae started hurting from smiling, "Can you fill this questionnaire please?" And then hours spent at szabist, where I ran into Saba.

Then Jehangir's place, then the long drive to Zamama, the traffic at Khadda. Espresso, I met Huma. Time flew by, I had fun. Ammar dropped by to give me t-shirts.

15042006(006)

I came back with aching legs to find that I have tons of work piled up to do for yearbook. Went with Bhaiyya n bhabi to dhoraji for gola ganda, pleasant break. Came back only to have fights and breakdowns. First someone near and dear albeit new, then someone not as near and dear however also new.

However, I do have 217 questionnaires and an hour and a half of conversation full of laughter and two beautiful t-shirts and a memory of a twisted smiley in the mochachinno to bring back as mementos of today.