the silver buckle's still hanging
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Halfway across the room - the white shirt, the raised eyebrow, the almosthalfsneer and the pen clicking unclicking. You still rub your eyes but not as crazily as you used to. Popping in, out of nowhere at all, back into my life. Not much difference between kh and ki, you see. The new tyres, the new rims. Did you get new seat covers? Nai yar, been a year or so. So long since I saw. So long since I sat. But the double shaded, heh - one of the many boy things that I might never be able to understand. Do you trust me? I don't know. Then what are you doing here, with me, in the middle of the night? It's been so long - it's been forever. Face to face, almostbutnotquite halffoot away. Dropping back. not. Dropping back. Not. Dropping back, not, buying Mountain Dew. but only because Sprite was not available. A pack of 00 please. Not a pack, half pack. Okay, thankyou, pliss, sorry. Were you tempted? No I wasn't. Except when you talked like that. Talked like what? Goodnight.

