uh-nihg-muh, she is.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
I haven't written in a long time (too long). My hand shakes and my writing wobbles. Yet so many thoughts in my head (too many) that need to be put down on paper. Sitting alone in the library, with a LUMS notebook in front of me. (what?! You got me just one?! And another. And another. And another). I don't think I've ever done this before (never). I don't know where to stop (I don't think I've known where to begin).
Jehangir Kothari parade looks beautiful at night (breathtaking). I have never properly noticed it in its full glory until I was made to appreciate it. The fountain, I've only seen it twice before – discussions at length about how it couldn't possibly be high enough, and how strange the water looks at the top, disappearing. And the beach, at night, when it's completely dark. There are little birds that walk on the sand, moonlight reflects. You look up to see stars looking marvelous (the Big Dipper, the Orion Belt).
i would never marry someone who drinks
i guess i'm off the list then
i won't ever even date someone who drinks
c'mon, i don't drink THAT much
Says everything just right with the almostperfect blend on hesitation and surety, but always the spelling mistakes, heh. The quiet times (what are you thinking), the playful times (what is wrong with you?), and the talkative times (what the hell you're not listening to me!).
Big white car that drenches people with water when it's raining like crazy. Bonding over being stuck in flooded roads – they share a mutual obsession of Nando's and Doing Things Right. Crazy driving in the middle of the night, hitting 150 (kmph) randomly and pinning the handbrake way, completely unexpected. Freaked out enough to clutch the seat out of sheer terror, he'll halfturn and smile, "who will scare you when I'm gone?"
she's been smitten a few too many times. (she's wary now)

