le corporat
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
I remember the first day I stepped into Si3. Confused, nervous, excited - everything at the same time. Never had a hard time adjusting. Somehow days became weeks and week, months. From being the new hire, I turned into the indispesable brand specialist whose resignation refused to be accepted. Funny how after I got rejected from UL, I s[piralled down to low self esteem, lost faith in myself. Recently switched field to PR. Corporate world in Dubai is different - much more professional. Dressing up in suits, crisply ironed shirts and shiny pointy shoes leaves me tired, drained of all energy, but silently proud at the same time. I want to live in London and Paris and New York. Travel the world. See it. Live it. Breathe it. Then eventually settle down some day. Five years seems to short a time to accomplish all that.. but life works in funny ways. Never ends up how you plan it. But every once in a while, I'll be sitting or doing something completely random when a word or a thing will suddenly reignite memories of a few months ago when I first met you. And every once in a while those thoughts of you will bring tears to my eyes and a sudden unanticipated heartache. Somethings are never meant to be, like you said.. for every love letter written, there's another one burning. It's good to be able to feel so I guess I'll reassure myself with that petty and uncomforting thought. It's all right, time heals. What's better than travel. and new jobs, and meeting new people. Settling in a new place, a new life. It's exciting and scary at the same time.
I need to learn blogging again.
I need to learn blogging again.

