she's the drama queen.

Of driving, eidi and teekas.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Crazy day today.. ame back at 3 am last night and then slept around 5 and had to end up waking at 7 so was sleepy all day. Didn't sleep at all so will crash soon as this entry is done. Came back from IBA then took car and went to tailor's then parlour then Ghazala's place.. On the way back, had to go to the mechanic. After I came back, got ready and had to go to Shenila Mami's place with Eidi. Friends from school picked me from there and we all went to Gelato sort of as a goodbye to Usama.. they dropped me back at Mami's place.

We came back from Mami's around 11 then I went out AGAIN this time to Park Towers then Forum and then, finally, to the beloved Kundun. I have fallen in *love* with that shop. Tried random teekas and indulged in picture taking :))

Kiran Teeka

Ended up buying the blue one (right wala) and guess what? It was only for Rs. 85. Me all happy and stuff. It's all pretty, pretty, pretty. Hope it goes with the eid wala jora I got stiched and then I can wear it at dholkis and stuffs, yay :))

I like being busy.
Keeps my mind from thinking.

I like being happy, even if not for long.
I LIKE! :))