she's the drama queen.

Lolness
Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hehe, I came upon this http://blogforthought.blogspot.com/2005/10/google-needs-to-mind-its-own-businessp.html and I just HAD to do it. It works for good laughs. I've tagged people for it in the end so you HAVE to do it too :p

-- The destructive ones:

Kiran needs a little more experience
Kiran needs to be taken to court
Kiran needs to be dished out and destroyed
Kiran needs a tight slap

-- The sympathetic ones:

"Kiran needs us! What’s taking so long?"
Kiran needs me. I can't wimp out now
Kiran needs help

-- The admiring (??!) ones:

Kiran Needs to be the Main Woman during The Week!!
Kiran needs to bring down her fats well,i agre she will be extreamly good in bed
Kiran needs to host more programs on FOX so we can see her more often

-- The random ones:

Kiran needs faults—they make for the best characters
Kiran needs a new winter jacket
Kiran needs to collect the money
Kiran needs to use MyGD with the newer format GCOS CEL and CHP files
KIRAN needs joggers to help raise money

THE FAVORITE ONE:

Kiran needs to be whacked upside the head with a large Clue-by-four

People I'm tagging:

psnob
jonybr
bakpakchik
:)))