she's the drama queen.

she's a pretty girl, did she sleep with your whole town?
Monday, February 19, 2007

Lately I’ve been finding myself wishing more and more I were a boy. The saddest part is, this thing, unlike everything else I want, is completely unattainable. That is why it makes me want it more and more. The perfect kirna attraction – she can’t have it, she’ll want it more and more.

It strange. It’s crazy strange.
You won’t understand.

Guys are always taken more seriously. As I grow up, I realize that more and more. Even if a girl is more qualified, the guy will always be taken more seriously. “Choro yar, larki hai, issey kia pata

I’ve fallen in love with things that are just not girly. The cars, the talking in a certain way, the random hanging out very late at night. It’s not fair. Guys naturally seem to know so much about cars. When a girl tries to say something, they’re like heh, she’s just a girl. I don’t know, it’s not just that. It’s a lot a lot of things.

Why can’t I ever want things this badly that I can have?