passion frooty.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
I am so much more of a person than anyone I know. very strange. I know. It is a very strange thing to say. I do not know how people can settle for less, I do not understand how they can not want to be the fullest person they can be. In my Graduate Directory, my Personal Statement is simple. Two words. I live. I do.
I am so much more of a girl than anyone I know. The makeup, the clothes, the gossip, the works. the pinks, the reds, the purples. The shirts, the shalwars, the jeans, th kameezes. The happiness, the sorrows, the laughs, the tears.
And at the same time.. so much more of a boy than a lot of boys I know. I can check out girls with more efficiency than boys :p haha. No. The cars, the power, the getting things done. The going out, the taking care of self, the taking care of others.
I just don't understand why people don't live.
I am so much more of a girl than anyone I know. The makeup, the clothes, the gossip, the works. the pinks, the reds, the purples. The shirts, the shalwars, the jeans, th kameezes. The happiness, the sorrows, the laughs, the tears.
And at the same time.. so much more of a boy than a lot of boys I know. I can check out girls with more efficiency than boys :p haha. No. The cars, the power, the getting things done. The going out, the taking care of self, the taking care of others.
I just don't understand why people don't live.

